Cost and method of delivery
• Delivery for orders over euro 65,00 is free-of-charge.
• euro 7,00 will be charged for delivery on orders amounting to less than euro 65,00.
Shipping expenses are fixed and will be calculated in the final phase of the order on the basis of the total amount of the order. Orders placed on Friday after 4pm will be dispatched on Monday. Always specify whether the shipping address is different to the address indicated when you registered online, and include any other instructions such as delivery time, in the "notes" field when making your purchase. The invoice will be issued on the basis of the data provided by the customer when making the order. The invoice cannot be modified after it has been issued. Toda Joia Fitness Fashion is not responsible for delays in filling orders or delayed delivery. Except when specifically indicated by our customer service, delivery is understood to be to road level. Toda Joia Fitness Fashion is not responsible for damage or theft during transportation of goods. In the unlikely event that a parcel arrives open or damaged or if it has obviously been tampered with, inform the courier and add "with reserve" when signing the delivery note. This protects your rights in the case of anomalies found after opening the pack (broken or missing items). In this case, report the case via fax or e-mail to the courier's local office, sending a copy to our office. If you receive a product you didn't order in the Toda Joia Fitness Fashion order form online, we will replace the product sent with the right one. The user should contact us as soon as possible by e-mail, telephone or fax to report the case. Our collaborators will inform you how to return the goods you received. We remain in any case at your disposal if the product ordered is unavailable, to credit the amount paid or send you another product of the same value as the one you ordered. Goods must be consigned intact, therefore complete and sealed in the original packing in a suitable package to prevent damage during transportation. Goods showing signs of damage or when the packaging has been opened by cutting the original seals, cannot be returned.
The right to withdrawal is regulated in accordance with the law (Italian Legislative Decree 185 - 22 May 1999);
- The customer-consumer (in other words the natural person who purchases goods for purposes that are not related to their own business, in other words who does not indicate a VAT number in the order form) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever;
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it to us (unworn and with original tags attached) with the receipt within 15 days for a refund;
- Returns must be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Partial returns are possible, simply by indicating the items that you choose to return; To ship the return, you can use the original package in which you received the product;
- Once we received your package, we will happily process your request! Please allow at least 7-10 business days from the processing date for funds to appear on your account;
- The goods purchased must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all parts (including the packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- Adhesive labels or tape must not be applied directly to the original packaging of the product; In the case of clothing and similar goods, the label identifying the garment must be returned. Therefore you should try the item on without removing the label and the relevant seal, as goods cannot be returned unless they are in the same condition as when they were received;
- The shipment is made, up to documented receipt in our warehouse, under the customer's full responsibility;
- Toda Joia Fitness Fashion is not liable for any damage, theft or loss of goods returned by non-registered shipment; The goods must have been consigned by a courier and not collected from a point of sale.